24-Hour Emergency Maintenance is Available!
If you have an emergency, you can call us at 540-720-2001.
|So, what's an emergency?
- Fire (call 911 first)
- Smell Gas (call Columbia Gas at 1-800-544-5606 and 911 first)
- No AC (If outside temperature is above 80 degrees)
- No heat (If outside temperature is below 60 degrees)
- Both sides of the kitchen sink are clogged
- No power
- No hot water
- Stove not turning on
- Refrigerator not cooling
- Broken window
- Toilet clogged (1 bedroom apartments or BOTH toilets are clogged in 2 or 3 bedroom apartments)
- Water leaks of ANY kind (turn off water supply valve)
- Smoke detector chirping (low battery)
- Press 3 for Maintenance Emergency after hours.
- Speak slowly and clearly with your emergency.
- Leave your name, address and a call back number.